Appointments, Travel Fees, Cancellations and Office Policies
1 Hour Ortho-Bionomy Session
One hour Ortho-Bionomy session to help relieve aches and pains, relieve stress, recover from injury, post-surgical care and so much more.
Gift certificates may be picked up at the Inner Infinity Healing office in office or with curb-side pick up. Please contact our office for details.
Barn calls for equine appointments will have a barn call/travel fee associated based on the distance to your location from our office.
0-10 miles- No Barn Call Fee
11-30 miles- $20 Barn Call Fee
31-50 miles- $40 Barn call Fee
More than 50 miles- Please call our office for details.
Special Equine Discounts are available when you have 4 or more horses receive sessions at your location.
Each session will be discounted by $10.
We’re so glad you’re here! Below are our Office, Scheduling and Cancellation Policies. Please read them carefully as they govern our working relationship together.
You can add or change appointments within 24 hours notice through our online scheduler on www.InnerInfinityHealing.com or via phone by calling 360-947-3462.
- All appointment packages with Jennifer Hickel at Inner Infinity Healing are pre-paid. We ask that you complete your invoice before your appointment begins.
- Your appointment time is reserved for you and requires more than 24 hours notice to reschedule. Any appointment changes within less than 24 hours will result in the loss of the appointment. If you're unable to give us 24-hour advance notice, you will be charged the full amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment. If you have an appointment package, cancelling with less than 24 hours will result with the loss of the appointment. An exception is made if there is room that same day to fit you into the schedule at a different time.
If you either forget or intentionally forgo an appointment – for any reason – you will be considered a “no-show” and will be charged for a missed appointment.
- Please note that we cannot accept appointment changes via email within 24 hours. If you need to change your appointment and you try and let us know only via email, this may result in the loss of your package session. Please use the link in the scheduling email or call the office at 360-947-3462 for any changes to appointments.
- You can also text the business line but you must include your name in the message as it does not show in the system.
- Appointments cancelled with more than 24 hours notice can be rescheduled within 60 days.
- If the practitioner has to reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, you will receive an additional bonus appointment.
Should you have a serious emergency, your appointment can be rescheduled within 30 days.
We highly recommend that you plan accordingly to arrive on time for all appointments. If you do arrive late, your session may be abbreviated to accommodate those with appointments after yours. Depending on time of your arrival, your therapist may determine if there is not enough time remaining to begin a treatment. Regardless of the length of treatment given, you will be responsible to pay for the “full” session. If you are using a package session, a late arrival will still use one whole session from your package.
Session packages are valid for one year from the date of purchase and are non-refundable.
We are honored to be supporting you in this work together!